(Please click on the photos
or place cursor over main picture to get a larger image)
"Frida's a Doll Earrings"
A delightful and unique handmade pair of Frida Kahlo doll earrings.
Frida has a cameo head featuring a black and white vintage photo of Frida set on white polymer clay which sparkles with mother of pearl Mica Flakes. Her dress is made of vintage hand made Maltese lace from the 1920s, backed under the skirt with black silk and embellished with hand embroidery. The whole dress is backed with emerald green suede to strengthen the structure and neaten the back. Her arms are made from vintage bone beads
Although these earrings are quite large they are super lightweight to wear.
- Designed and made by Hazel Mathiot
- Hand embroidered
- Antique Handmade Linen Maltesese Lace
- Sparkling Vintage (1960's) Rhinestones
- Mother of Pearl Mica Flakes
- Vintage English cut glass beads
- Vintage Bone beads
- Backed with real emerald greensuede
- 3 1/2" (8.8cm) long not including the earwires
- Antique brass leverback earwires.
- Very Lightweight to wear.
- "Lilygrace Originals" brass tag attached
- Packed in a complimentary organza gift bag
For a guide on how to care for
Lilygrace Originals jewellery,
please see my