(Please click on
the photos or place cursor over main picture to get
"Reine De Los
A gorgeous pair of earrings featuring handmade Day
of the Dead Calavera white skulls with little crowns, painted brass flowers and large Freshwater Pearls. These are
so cute and really funky, a sort of pretty Goth look, like something
Frida Kahlo might have worn.
- Sparkly Vintage (1960s) Rhinestones
- Gold leaf
- Polymer clay
- Freshwater Pearls.
- Vintage Glass Pearls
- Painted Brass Flowers
- Antiqued brass leverback wires.
- "Lilygrace Originals" brass tag attached.
2 1/2" (6.3cm) long, not including the earwire
- Packed in complimentary organza gift bag
- Designed and made by Hazel Mathiot
For a guide on how to care for your
Lilygrace Originals jewellery,
please see my