(Please click on the photos
or place cursor over main picture to get a larger image)
"Pot Pourri Earrings"
A pretty ooak pair of brightly coloured hand embroidered silk earrings
with Freshwater Pearls and Vintage Beads. The embroidered flowers are embellished with tiny gemstone beads. Even though they are quite big and dramatic, the earrings are very lightweight.
- Designed, made and embroidered by Hazel Mathiot
- 100% Pure Silk
- Freshwater Pearls
- Turquoise beads
- Sodalite beads
- Malachite beads
- Vintage Beads
- 2 1/2" (6.2cm) long not including the earwires
- Antique brass leverback earwires.
- Antiqued brass filigree
- Very lightweight to wear.
- "Lilygrace Originals" brass tag attached
- Packed in a complimentary organza gift bag
For a guide on how to care for
Lilygrace Originals jewellery,
please see my