(Please click on the photos
or place cursor over main picture to get a larger image)
"Fido and Nellie
A fun and unique handmade pair of dangling
delicately handpainted Cameo earrings
with Vintage Rhinestones, Peruvian Opals, Rhodonite, Vintage German Glass Jewels and Turquoise
miniature original paintings, one of a sweet little circus dog and the
other of a clever elephant balancing a ball on her trunk.The trails of beads are strung on Beadalon wire so have a nice fluid hang and swing.
- Designed, handpainted and signed by Hazel Mathiot
- Watercolour paint on watercolour paper.
- Sparkling Vintage (1960's) Rhinestones
- Turquoise beads
- Faceted Peruvian Opals
- Rhodonite beads
- Vintage German Glass Jewels
- Vintage Plastic Pearls
- Rhinestone rondelles
- Faceted Coral beads
- 4 1/2" (11.5 cm) long not including the earwires
- Antique brass leverback earwires.
- Lightweight to wear.
- "Lilygrace Originals" brass tag attached
- Packed in a complimentary organza gift bag
For a guide on how to care for
Lilygrace Originals jewellery,
please see my