(Please click on the photos
or place cursor over main picture to get a larger image)
"Strongman and Highwire Artist earrings"
A fun and unique handmade pair of dangling
delicately handpainted Cameo earrings
with Vintage Rhinestones, Coral, Haematite and Turquoise
miniature original paintings, one of a mighty strongman and the
other of a dainty highwire artist balancing with a parasol.The trails of
beads are strung on Beadalon wire so have a nice fluid hang and swing.
- Designed, handpainted and signed by Hazel Mathiot
- Watercolour paint on watercolour paper.
- Sparkling Vintage (1960's) Rhinestones
- Turquoise beads
- Coral beads
- Haematite beads
- Rhinestone rondelles
- Faceted pink Quartz beads
- 4 " (10 cm) long not including the earwires
- Antique brass leverback earwires.
- Lightweight to wear.
- "Lilygrace Originals" brass tag attached
- Packed in a complimentary organza gift bag
For a guide on how to care for
Lilygrace Originals jewellery,
please see my